Disinfectant Mist Tunnel | Walkthrough Mist Sanitising Safety Tunnel
CleanSure’s Disinfectant Mist Tunnel is a compact passageway that generates a disinfectant fog that provides effective sanitation and decontamination for people and items at schools, shopping malls, office buildings, mines, etc.
Sanitation is achieved through the application of a suitable sanitizer or disinfectant in a fine mist form, saturating the air in the passage, especially for occupancies requiring people to work closely together in groups.
It is also quick and easy to erect and is suitable for permanent or temporary installation.
Disinfectant Mist Tunnel Features
- Durable lightweight frame for fast assembly.
- Low-pressure mist application @ 4 bar operating pressure.
- 100L or 230L stored pressure supply unit capable of delivering 180 420 minutes of continuous spray time respectively.
- Easy refillable on site.
- Air compressor included
- 2 x specialized misting nozzles with an application rate of 0.25 liters per minute each, creating a fine dry mist for quick sanitization.
- The disinfectant dilution ratio of: 3:100 (3%) enables a running cost of an R100-00 per hour.
Disinfectant Mist Tunnel Optional extras/Running cost
- Extra 100L cylinder (extra 180 continues minutes spray time)
- Extra 230L cylinder (extra 420 continues minutes spray time)
- Disinfectant concentrate for the refilling of the unit (25L)
- Composite mentis grating or interlocking rubber mats for flooring purposes.
- Trolleys for cylinders.
*Due to the outbreak of coronavirus, this product is in huge demand, we have currently shut down online shopping. Please contact us for pricing & availability*
CleanSure Product Notice*
NO WARRANTY: THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OR DELIVERED AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. THIS PRODUCT HAS NO WARRANTY. MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.